How it works
What will you learn?
Who will teach you?
As well as working for 8 years as a professional artist in the games and theme park industry, Sam has worked as a University lecturer teaching concept art.
"I have never been a naturally gifted artist. I have worked hard to improve but have made many mistakes along the way. This has helped me teach because I understand the difficulties of learning and can provide effective methods to make the process easier."
Examples of topics that can be covered:
- Fundamentals of art such as perspective, anatomy, colour and values.
- How to think like a designer
- Learning to recognise issues in your own work
- Working in and painting over 3D
- Specialised concept art techniques
- How to work on assignments
- How to learn/study